We announced this a little prematurely last week, but Lotusphere Online is now officially open:
Welcome to Lotusphere 2011 Online!
Access the latest Lotusphere information and 'Get Social' and mobile with Lotusphere Online!
Whether you connect with your own laptop, smartphone device or one of our Lotusphere Online workstations located in the Walt Disney World Dolphin and Swan hotels, Lotusphere Online is your dashboard for all information about
Lotusphere including sessions, sponsors, exhibitors, parties, FAQs and more. Of course, Lotusphere Online is also the place to get access to the latest conference agenda information, create your personal Lotusphere schedule and new for this year, you can take your schedule with you on most smartphone devices.
Experience social software and collaboration with Lotusphere Online running IBM Lotus Connections 3.0, Domino 8.5.2, Sametime 8.5.1, Traveler 220.127.116.11, iNotes, XPages, Mobile XPages and other IBM software. Get involved - - join Communities, find and network with other attendees, share your knowledge and experience by microblogging and blogging, create your own wikis, bookmark and share your favorite sites with other attendees, send and receive messages, etc. There's lots to do, we invite you to experience it for yourself.
Your username is the email address you provided when registering. The password is your Lotusphere confirmation number, which can be found in the upper right hand corner of your confirmation letter (Your password needs to be entered all upper case).
Use your smartphone device to stay connected to Lotusphere Online. Visit the mobile website available that provides much of the same functionality that you find on Lotusphere Online today. You can get to this new site by going to one of the following URLs:
Mobile site running on Mobile XPages: http://www.lsonline.info/m
Mobile site 'Lite' version: http://www.lsonline.info/mlite
This site has a Lite and an Enhanced version. The Lite version will support most Internet-connected mobile devices, while the Enhanced version is running completely on top of Mobile XPages.
This year you can create your schedule in many different ways:
- Using our Session Scheduler application with your favorite browser directly on Lotusphere Online
- Using your smartphone device via the mobile browser version of our site (www.lsonline.info/m)
- Using native applications for the most popular smartphone device available currently for the BlackBerry (v5.0 and higher), Android and Apple iPhone devices
Once you've created your schedule you can take it with you by:
- Downloading your schedule as an iCalendar (ICS) file directly from our main site and importing into your own calendar
- Synchronizing the calendar on your mobile device using our Lotus Traveler server
- Synchronizing the schedule on one of our native mobile applications with our Lotusphere Online servers